County Hall Investors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of the General Meeting 20/11/17 elections

2 posters

Go down

Results of the General Meeting 20/11/17 elections Empty Results of the General Meeting 20/11/17 elections

Post by paulre Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Hello,

I was at the meeting yesterday, but had to leave before the results of the voting were announced.
I am sure we would all like to know the results, particularly who is now on our board of directors going forward.
Can I urge that an email is sent to all shareholders ASAP to inform us, and the results posted on this forum, too.

Thanks for everyone's involvement and the hard work that has been done on our behalf.

Paul Rugg-Easey. Owner, Unit 401

paulre

Back to top Go down

Results of the General Meeting 20/11/17 elections Empty Re: Results of the General Meeting 20/11/17 elections

Post by Steve Desa Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:52 pm

I too was at the very interesting and constructive meeting and look forward to the results as I left just before the were announced.
I was very impressed by the presentations made by our 3 Director proposals and feel more confident that with at least one of them on the board, our interests will be protected.
Park Plaza are offering a website for investors to keep abreast of developments, hopefully it will serve us better than this forum which unfortunately has not been used enough.
Steve Desa

Steve Desa
Admin

https://county-hall-investor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Results of the General Meeting 20/11/17 elections Empty Re: Results of the General Meeting 20/11/17 elections

Post by Steve Desa Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:01 am

Just seen the email from Victoria Ebbon advising that Park Plaza directors have resigned and the company is now in the hands of our three Directors.
Interesting times, if there is anything I can do to help, I am available...

Steve Desa
Admin

https://county-hall-investor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by paulre Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:27 am

Yes, I received Victoria's email too. I was hoping that they would not carry out their threat to resign if the other directors were returned.
I sent a reply,copied to all 5 of them...

To Victoria, Derek, abbaslakhaqc, Greg, Christian
Thanks Victoria,
I will be disappointed to see you and Greg go, although like most shareholders I was mystified by your reasons for demanding control of the board.

I hope this will draw a line under the unfortunate exchanges and perceived hostility between yourselves and the new directors, and that you will both feel able to have a good professional relationship going forward.

I would urge the new directors to consider asking PPHE for a quote to handle the finance and administration notwithstanding the resignation of Vicky and Greg from the board, as I think this is likely to be the most efficient and cost-effective solution without duplication of effort.

I also suggest the new directors should seek approval for drawing a nominal salary, as they are likely to devote considerable time and effort to fulfilling their duties. SBHMC should make all its expenses and finance arrangements transparent by publishing detailed accounts to all shareholders, ideally before the next AGM.

Regards, Paul Rugg-Easey
Unit 401

paulre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down